Two of my personal top three - the GazettE and my Cats

Montag, 21. Februar 2011

red-black XD

hello again XD
okay it´s been some while since i wrote the last time... i know...
we didn´t had an english revision... but she said it would come... after vacation...


here are the promised photos from my skirt, my blouse and the shirt i made yesterday^^

 (my skirt^^)

(my blouse... it´s not really finished yet... but i have to bring it back to school so it´s like this for a while^^)

(the shirt i made yesterday^^)

now i have vacation for three days... than i have to work... and i have to stitch a trousers for my uncle...
so i have pretty much to do...
what ever... XD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Heyho^^
Über Kommentare freu ich mich immer sehr und hoffe ihr habt auch das Bedürfnis ein paar Zeilen hier zu lassen^^

Ich liebe übrigens auch Kritik - solange sie konstruktiv ist!!
Beschimpfungen und Beleidigungen zeugen meiner Meinung nach von Unreifheit und haben hier bitte nichts zu suchen.

Ansonsten - Haut in die Tasten und lasst mir ein liebes Kommi hier^^
Liebe Grüße
Kanae