Two of my personal top three - the GazettE and my Cats

Freitag, 11. Februar 2011

fun fun fun^^

last weekend (i know, i´m not so fast, i didn´t had time to write xD)
okay nja... last weekend my friend nini came to me because we had to make a presentation about clouds^^
it was fun, but our printer´s ink was all over, so i asked my sis if we could come and print by her.
she said yes, and so we´re went to her and print there.
we also have made the placard there - my sis have taken photos...
this is one of them^^
(it was so fun^^)

the rest of the week (or the week...) was quiete normal, daily routine... but today i´ve got my blouse with me^^
i´m not in the mood of taking photos... not yet, maybe on sunday... xD
and then i also post photos from my skirt^^
i love it XD
tomorrow work again...
english test on tuesday... maybe... or underdone... i don´t know...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Heyho^^
Über Kommentare freu ich mich immer sehr und hoffe ihr habt auch das Bedürfnis ein paar Zeilen hier zu lassen^^

Ich liebe übrigens auch Kritik - solange sie konstruktiv ist!!
Beschimpfungen und Beleidigungen zeugen meiner Meinung nach von Unreifheit und haben hier bitte nichts zu suchen.

Ansonsten - Haut in die Tasten und lasst mir ein liebes Kommi hier^^
Liebe Grüße
Kanae