Two of my personal top three - the GazettE and my Cats

Samstag, 8. Januar 2011

Tired...

Today was really bad... as i thought...
yesterday i couldn´t sleep... don´t know why...
so i called my sis and ask her if she would sing for me... to make me sleep...
she didn´t sing, but read a story^^
this story was sooo funny... i love it XD
but i couldn´t sleep either...
and so i woke uo today and looked like a corpse... really
the hole day i was soo tired... i thought i sleep in stand.... it was bad o.O
and the time didn´t pass by... today was really few to do...
but somehow the time passed by and now i´m sitting here and write my blog while i chat with hikari, my friend from slowenia^^
tomorrow i must learn....
on monday school start again and on tuesday i have english-test... and on thursday i´ve history....
thats not good o.O
so see you^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Heyho^^
Über Kommentare freu ich mich immer sehr und hoffe ihr habt auch das Bedürfnis ein paar Zeilen hier zu lassen^^

Ich liebe übrigens auch Kritik - solange sie konstruktiv ist!!
Beschimpfungen und Beleidigungen zeugen meiner Meinung nach von Unreifheit und haben hier bitte nichts zu suchen.

Ansonsten - Haut in die Tasten und lasst mir ein liebes Kommi hier^^
Liebe Grüße
Kanae