Two of my personal top three - the GazettE and my Cats

Dienstag, 25. Januar 2011

the tickets arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i´m soooo happy!!!
the tickets for girugämesh arrived today!!!
it was so great!
my sis called me and told me that the tickets are arrived!
i jumped around and nini a classmade of mine, and a very good friend looked at me like she would thought "i don´t know her, i don´t know her"... okay i´m sure she thought it but that doesn´t matter XD
i was really happy XD i AM really happy
only 7 weeks left it´s going to be so great!!! i´m so excited (i know i told you before)
school was okay too... i got my german revision back - it´s a one^^
but it is really much to do for school this week...

(here´s girugämesh again XD)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Heyho^^
Über Kommentare freu ich mich immer sehr und hoffe ihr habt auch das Bedürfnis ein paar Zeilen hier zu lassen^^

Ich liebe übrigens auch Kritik - solange sie konstruktiv ist!!
Beschimpfungen und Beleidigungen zeugen meiner Meinung nach von Unreifheit und haben hier bitte nichts zu suchen.

Ansonsten - Haut in die Tasten und lasst mir ein liebes Kommi hier^^
Liebe Grüße
Kanae