Two of my personal top three - the GazettE and my Cats

Freitag, 14. Januar 2011

maunz

today wasn´t much exciting...
first school (like always...)
i´m not finished with my blouse...
i´ve got my accountancy-test back - i´ve got a two^^
after school i drove home identicaly
my mom called me and ask if i would like to go with her to the mall - so wie went to the mall.
after an hour we were back home and watched the GazettE - Dim Scene the encore.
When it finished i did a part of my homework for school...
i listen to gazette while doing it and to girugämesh too^^

(that´s The GazettE again^^)

(and that´s Girugämesh^^)

i´m looking forward to march^^ this year two friends and i go to the girugämesh - conzert^^
i´m so thrilled^^
tomorrow worl again and then go to a birthdayparty from a childhood-friend^^
see you^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Heyho^^
Über Kommentare freu ich mich immer sehr und hoffe ihr habt auch das Bedürfnis ein paar Zeilen hier zu lassen^^

Ich liebe übrigens auch Kritik - solange sie konstruktiv ist!!
Beschimpfungen und Beleidigungen zeugen meiner Meinung nach von Unreifheit und haben hier bitte nichts zu suchen.

Ansonsten - Haut in die Tasten und lasst mir ein liebes Kommi hier^^
Liebe Grüße
Kanae