Two of my personal top three - the GazettE and my Cats

Sonntag, 16. Januar 2011

weekend... full of work, boredom, fun and schoolwork...

yesterday i was sooo tired... my sis called me at 2 am and told me something... she was drunked... i said her i must work tomorrow and so she fastly hang up.
the work was quiete normal but the people ask really strange things... (that was so bothersome...)
after work i went to a birthday party...
the party has begun at midday so it was in full swing...
it was the birthday-party from an childhoodfriend, a friend of my mother and its husband (they three are one family, and al of them have their birthdays in january...
at first i really don´t want to went to this party... but after a while it was quite funny...
but at 10 pm my mother and i drove home...
today i learned for school and after that my sis, her mother, a friend of hers and i went to cinema, we watched "Rapunzel, neu verföhnt" and it was soooo funny really i laughed a lot^^
now i´m sitting her write my blog and read something for school....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Heyho^^
Über Kommentare freu ich mich immer sehr und hoffe ihr habt auch das Bedürfnis ein paar Zeilen hier zu lassen^^

Ich liebe übrigens auch Kritik - solange sie konstruktiv ist!!
Beschimpfungen und Beleidigungen zeugen meiner Meinung nach von Unreifheit und haben hier bitte nichts zu suchen.

Ansonsten - Haut in die Tasten und lasst mir ein liebes Kommi hier^^
Liebe Grüße
Kanae